Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Photos Eric took 2/6/06

Here are some of the photos that our friend, Eric, took while he was here. Some good shots. We've misplaced our camera battery but will hopefully be adding some more of our own photos soon. My Dad is here visiting, but we haven't been able to get out as, guess what, Sonia's sick again, for a change. Poor thing. I'm also a little under the weather AGAIN. WTF. The doctor we took Sonia to yesterday said it could be because of the pollution from Eastern Europe and the UK that was trapped over Belgium because of certain weather conditions... fantastic. I'm moving to the mountains.

Museum de la Ville
Maison de Ville Sonia
E & S & monkey E, S, & S. Family shot at the Rouge Cloitre, this old nun's cloister from the 1300's that has been turned into an artist community.


Eric and me in Grand Place
Brrrrr.
Maison de Ville/Grand Place from distance

Petit Sablon
S&S
Ethan trying on Eric's shoes (Eric is a rather tall man)
L'Arbre D'Or according to Eric, my tour guide for the weekend. I just knew this was one of the old guild houses that make up the Grand Place. Think it's a bank now or office space or something.

No comments: